This autobiography is based on the life of WWE referee/wrestler Danny Davis. It is an easy and fun read for all ages and one you never forget.
This inspirational book brings you everything you want to know about the world’s most famous “bad guy referee.” It covers the coming-of-age climb to his WWE wrestling career where he set up rings, officiated matches & wrestled around the world. Danny’s positive tale is one that certainly transcends the ring:
- Living a tough childhood on the streets
- Shifting away from and overcoming bad decisions
- Developing a good work ethic
- Breaking into the wrestling business setting up rings
- Vince McMahon’s early day takeover of wrestling
- Working hard to get somewhere
- Climbing the ladder; getting promotions, & earning respect
- Refereeing for the biggest stars ever
- Wrestling as a masked “jobber” named MR. X
- Mutitasking as both a ref & wrestler on the same shows
- His huge run as a bad-guy ref turned wrestler
- Becoming a member of the legendary Hart Foundation
- Making important decisions about family
“Dangerous” Danny Davis gives you a special behind-the-scenes look on the road working with: Andre The Giant, Mr. T, Chief Jay Strongbow, Captain Lou, The Grand Wizard, Roddy Piper, Jake The Snake Roberts, Bruno Sammartino, Hulk Hogan & more!
You will not want to miss it! Release date: April 2018!
DOWNLOAD PRESS RELEASE HERE – > DANNY DAVIS PRESS RELEASE
CLICK HERE TO VISIT – > THE DANNY DAVIS KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN