This interesting young adult novel/autobiography is based on the life of WWE Referee/Wrestler Danny Davis. This easy and fun read (brought to you by Danny himself and Kenny Casanova) will be one you never forget.
“Mr. X – The Life Story of Dangerous Danny Davis” will bring you everything you want to know about the world’s most famous bad-guy referee. This book will cover his coming-of-age climb to his WWF wrestling career including; setting up the ring, refereeing matches, jobbing, & headlining events.
This book has been specially designed to connect with two demographics; the young adult/high school student, as well as fans of wrestling autobiographies. This book is a hybrid of them both. Danny’s inspirational story is one that certainly transcends the ring. It tells the story of:
- Living a tough childhood on the streets
- Overcoming Bad Decisions
- Shifting away from bad decisions
- Developing a good work ethic
- Breaking into the wrestling business setting up rings
- Vince McMahon’s early day takeover of wrestling
- Working hard, getting promotions, & earning respect
- Refereeing for the biggest stars ever
- Wrestling as a masked “jobber” named MR. X
- Muti-tasking as both a ref & wrestler on the same shows
- His huge run as a bad-guy ref turned wrestler
- Becoming a member of the legendary Hart Foundation
- Making important decisions about family
“Dangerous” Danny Davis gives you a special behind-the-scenes look on the road working with: Andre The Giant, Mr. T, Chief Jay Strongbow, Captain Lou, The Grand Wizard, Roddy Piper, Jake The Snake Roberts, Hulk Hogan & more!
You will not want to miss it!
Release date: April 2018!