CUTTIN’ & STRUTTIN’
Brutus The Barber is putting the finishing touches on the FINAL CUT of his new book. Beefcake & Kenny Casanova (ghostwriter of KAMALA SPEAKS) are about to release a tell-all, 400 plus page autobiography of his life!
Brutus Beefcake: Cuttin’ & Struttin’… will CUT to the chase, revealing everything about the world’s most famous wrestling barber. This book covers his wrestling career, the parasailing accident that almost ended his life, and the struggle to make his miraculous comeback. PLUS:
- Growing up in Tampa with Hulk Hogan, as a kid
- Breaking into the wrestling business
- Working in the territorial days of wrestling
- Vince McMahon’s WWF taking over
- His “Dream Team” Tag Team championship run Greg Valentine
- The WWF takeover in the initial WrestleMania
- Crazy rockstar-like road stories
- Ridiculous & Horrific wrestler pranks/ribs
- Working on Hollywood movie sets
- Wrestling in Japan and WCW
- Overcoming a life-threatening a parasailing accident
Brutus The Barber beefcake gives you all the dirt on the road working with: Andre The Giant, The British Bulldogs, Ron Bass, Adrian Adonis, Jimmy Hart, Roddy Piper, DDP, Greg Valentine, The Ultimate Warrior, Hulk Hogan & more!
You will not want to miss it! FALL 2017!
– Vader is one of the most feared super-heavyweight wrestlers of all time. This is a story of his life, his career & his journey to an inspirational comeback
- 400 pages by:Vader (aka Leon White) with Kenny Casanova
- Foreword by: MICK FOLEY
- Additional content provided by: JIM ROSS
- LOADS of pictures – Including never-seen-before pictures!
The esteemed ghostwriter of Kamala Speaks Kenny Casanova is back to make another giant wrestler’s story a reality. Right now, Kenny Casanova and Big Van Vader (Leon White) are putting the finishing touches on his official autobiography.
In this 380 page narrative, “The Man Called Vader” talks about popping his eye out in a match with Stan Hansen. He discusses a match where Mick Foley lost a chunk of his ear. He describes his out-of-body experience in a Japanese hospital where he was in a coma for almost 40 days. Vader recounts his time in all the major promotions including AWA, New Japan, Germany with Otto Wanz, WCW and WWE.
The Mastodon also gives the dirt working with Harley Race, Sting, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, Eric Bischoff, Vince McMahon, Shawn Michaels and even Paul Orndorf. You will not want to miss this one! COMING SOON – Due to medical set back, pushed back until about April 2018…
This interesting young adult novel/autobiography is based on the life of WWE Referee/Wrestler Danny Davis. This easy and fun read (brought to you by Danny himself and Kenny Casanova) will be one you never forget.
“Mr. X – The Life Story of Dangerous Danny Davis” will bring you everything you want to know about the world’s most famous bad-guy referee. This book will cover his coming-of-age climb to his WWF wrestling career including; setting up the ring, refereeing matches, jobbing, & headlining events.
This book has been specially designed to connect with two demographics; the young adult/high school student, as well as fans of wrestling autobiographies. This book is a hybrid of them both. Danny’s inspirational story is one that certainly transcends the ring. It tells the story of:
- Living a tough childhood on the streets
- Overcoming Bad Decisions
- Shifting away from bad decisions
- Developing a good work ethic
- Breaking into the wrestling business setting up rings
- Vince McMahon’s early day takeover of wrestling
- Working hard, getting promotions, & earning respect
- Refereeing for the biggest stars ever
- Wrestling as a masked “jobber” named MR. X
- Muti-tasking as both a ref & wrestler on the same shows
- His huge run as a bad-guy ref turned wrestler
- Becoming a member of the legendary Hart Foundation
- Making important decisions about family
“Dangerous” Danny Davis gives you a special behind-the-scenes look on the road working with: Andre The Giant, Mr. T, Chief Jay Strongbow, Captain Lou, The Grand Wizard, Roddy Piper, Jake The Snake Roberts, Hulk Hogan & more!
You will not want to miss it!
Release date: April 2018!
KAMALA SPEAKS: KAMALA’S OFFICIAL AUTOBIOGRAPHY
The life story of a WWE wrestler overcoming obstacles like murder, racism & losing both legs to diabetes
$23.95 – CLICK HERE TO ORDER
- 352 pages by: James “Kamala” Harris with Kenny Casanova
- Forewords by: Jim Ross, Mick Foley, Violent J of Insane Clown Posse, Koko B Ware, Chavo Guerrero, Jerry Jarrett, & Bill Watts
- Additional content provided by: Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Jake “The Snake” Roberts, Kevin Sullivan, King Kong Bundy, Lanny Poffo, Superfly Snuka, Bruce Pritchard, Jacques Rougeau, Barry Darsow, Jesse Barr, Boris Zukhov, & more!
- LOADS of pictures – Including never-seen-before pictures from Jim Cornette!
Former WWE superstar “The Ugandan Giant” Kamala never spoke once during his 30 year wrestling career. Wrestling with the likes of Hulk Hogan, Andre The Giant, The Undertaker, Jake “The Snake” Roberts, and The Ultimate Warrior, readers from around the world will take interest in this book. It is a tell-all story of life, bouts with racism, overcoming obstacles and the gritty underbelly of professional wrestling as a whole. It is a tale of inspiration and loaded with stories and humor. James Harris (aka Kamala) recently lost both legs to diabetes. While this book is a fundraiser that will help offset medical costs to a man that provided many years of entertainment to wrestling fans around the world, it was not just thrown together to make money. It is actually written in a way that fans really want with pictures, funny stories and behind the scenes dirt.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO -> KamalaSpeaks.com
TAG – A Time Travel Story
An exciting story that is like Groundhog Day meets Lost meets Back To The Future.
TAG is a new post apocalyptic time travel eBook in an urban setting that Sci-Fi fans may not want to miss.
My new action packed time travel novel is called “TAG.” It’s a quick PG-13 read at 250 pages/83,000 words, with fast mini-story chapters written to easily transition into other media outlets, such as a television episode format.
It is LOST and Quantum Leap meets Groundhog Day, with an urban post-apocalyptic backdrop. There is also a cool twist-ending that makes for a good payoff for the reader.
In the spirit of Running Man, or even The Hunger Games, this is a book about the game of survival.
Each player has to relive a sequence of events that starts with a scary train derailment and a mad rush to escape the tunnel before it explodes. Upon exit, they are strangely transported back in time to a random point in their past, where they quickly learn to hide and seek out their own doubles in this time. A good “tag” zaps the player out of the past, but only back to the beginning of the loop back in the subway.
I hope you will give it a try!